Adopt Me!

Change this animal’s life today!

Status: Available for adoption
Animal Type(s): Dogs, Large Dogs (> 50 lbs / 23 kg)
Gender: Female
Approx. date of birth: 2016
Breed: Mixed
Current location: Sturgeon County
Spayed / Neutered: Yes
Energy level: Medium
House trained: Yes
Good with kids: Older children only
Good with dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Unknown – Needs supervision with cats.
Hi Everyone!
I have a cool personality where I love my person, I want to snuggle at least 70% of the time, and the remaining 30%? I can be pretty occupied with activities. I like to run, play games and bug my other foster puppies in the house. (note from the foster home: Koda must have another happy confident dog in the home.)
My foster mom says I am really gentle with the puppies in the house, the resident dog too likes me! In the meantime, while I wait for you to fill out an application, I’ll go play – but don’t forget about me. I’m cute, I’m trained and I’m a lover to all things not kids. Ha… Seriously, I just don’t grasp the concept of kids. Please if you have a kid-less home, with a happy confident friend for me to play with, I would LOVE to meet you!
Interested in adopting Koda? Click the Adopt Me Button at the top of the page.
Please note: If other cats/dogs in your home are not spayed/neutered, we may deny your application. SCARS exists due to lack of spaying/neutering and it is our goal to end this cycle. If there is a documented medical reason for your animal to not be spayed/neutered, we will work with you.