- This event has passed.
Tails on the Trails 2017 “Bark” Party
July 29, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Thank you to everyone who supported this year’s event. The winning 50/50 ticket number was 790831 and it was claimed by Carla McNabb at the event. She received $337.50. The dog basket Raffle was won by Doreen MacIntosh and was also claimed at the event. We will announce how much was raised and the top and second-place pledge collectors soon.
Collect pledges and join us for a fun evening of food & drinks, music, dancing and of course dog walking!
When: July 29, 2017 (3 PM to 10 PM. The walk gets underway at 4 PM)
Where: Lions Park, St. Albert
This year’s event truly is a PARTY! Enjoy a scenic walk by the river then enjoy a burger on a picnic blanket we supply. Check out our beer garden. Roast S’mores over a fire pit. Check out our exhibitors. Meet some adoptable animals. Listen to some music and take in activities such as face painting, bubbles and games. We will also have a 50/50, a bake sale and a raffle. The event will wrap up around 10 PM.
This year, thanks to CanadaHelps, supporters are able to collect pledges online and all pledges will receive their tax receipt by email.
When you follow the link above, there will be three options to support this event:
- Donate Now—make a one-time donation to the event
- Set up a Team—and then collect pledges
- Find a Team—pledge to someone else’s team
Participate on your own or have people join your team. We encourage you to advertise your team campaign through your social media accounts and by email. People who join your team can then collect through their personal social media.
- Top pledge collector wins a 10″ iPad Wi-Fi, 32 GB with a Tzumi Bluetooth Keyboard Case. (Thank you to Instabox for donating this prize.)
- Second-place pledge collector receives a $250 travel credit for any travel product sold through Escape Journeys (except “Air Only”).
Every participant who registers at the park will get a $50 discount on their next travel booking with Escape Journeys.
If you prefer, you can still collect funds offline! You can turn in cash and cheques at the event or mail them to SCARS.
Another way to help with this event is to download and share our poster!
Thank you Instabox & Westlock Veterinary Centre for being “Protector” level sponsors!
The event will have Exhibitors as well, such as:
- Delton Veterinary Hospital – Ask a vet
- Saputo Dairy
- Part Of The Family Pet Memorial Centre
- Frenette Nails
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Oasis Fish & Reptile
- Welsh’s Saddlery & Western Wear
- Cheryl Smith – Tupperware