Change this animal’s life today!
|Status:||Available for adoption|
|Approx. date of birth:||2012|
|Spayed / Neutered:||Yes|
|Good with kids:||Yes|
|Good with dogs:||Yes|
|Good with cats:||Yes|
Hi! I’m Max.
I was adopted as a kitten, and my family couldn’t take care of me anymore so I was brought back to SCARS.
I am 8 and a neutered male. A little bit of information on me.
- Loves cuddles and scratches – especially ear rubs; those just send me over the moon. Definitely a people cat!
- I am Very friendly and like to play with those feathery type toys on a ribbon and stick.
- I am OK with dogs, and lived with a few at my foster home
- Barking startles Me sometimes but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.
- I’m sure I’d be good with other cats.
- Now… fun fact. I’m diabetic. What does that mean? Some special food, and an adopter who can give me injections of my insulin. The lovely people at Westlock have nailed down the dosage, so I am super happy and thriving.
I’m an older boy, who just wants to settle in for the twilight years of my life. Apply! I’d love to meet you.
Diabetic cat who needs insulin & specialty food.